torstai 25. huhtikuuta 2013

Weird Glitches


Business plan from hell (by MountainUp)



What a horrible way to put on weight! Can't believe how happy she looks.. (By Soge)



This must be one of the most annoying glitches in Sims3... This was my own fault.
Downloaded nice top from exhange that's meant for adults but the game keeps offering
it to children making them look like this. Planning them a new outfit with a different
top sorts out this problem..



If you show this picture to your sims I bet they wont be feeling as relaxed about
those plumbobs above their heads!



Even the walls won't be able to stop this rebel! (by MountainUp)



This monster dog came to my lot and destroyed my newspaper. I didn't dare to stop it



Next time you look in a mirror and notice a nasty spot try to look at this way:
At least it's not like you have a bird growing on your face...



I got a newborn baby alien and was looking forward to take some pictures of her
but then this annoying thing happened. Restarted my game a few times but I still
got this glitch each time so just used birthday cake and made her a toddler and
then redesigned her outfits.



If the name wasn't already taken I would call this a shemale. What a horrible place
for a left hand especially if they need a toilet...



Vampire children really are talented


Ei kommentteja: