tiistai 5. maaliskuuta 2013

Decorations

I have to admit that not like the other girls I have always been more into playing the game than creating sims or decorating houses. Anyway here are some of my best screenshots about different decoration styles.



My holiday home in China

And my place in France


My two favourite statues from Egypt and the eye of Horus on the wall.
I recommend that you keep one eye in your pocket and the other one
on your wall at home and you can be back at home in a second.


I tried to create an Indian style house


An under water beach house


A faerie bed room


A home for my alien when she's old enough to move in.
Those plants in the middle are planted on a blue Nile sand.


Vegas baby...

Hill billy hut
 
A gothic living room

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Where can you find those eyes of Horus?

Unknown kirjoitti...

You can find them from Egypt in Abu Simbel. You can find all the items to your golden statue collection too!