tiistai 26. helmikuuta 2013

Supernatural


A ghost romance in France

I was using a telescope at night time on a male sim.
He noticed a weird glow in a tree and went to investigate...
Got abducted by aliens and this thing was born!


My teenage alien daughter having a nap


Surprisingly they didn't offer me a seekers position

Luckily I'm really good at fixing toilets with magic.

Destroying some public property. The tax payers aren't going to be happy now...


A running vampire


Building up some charisma

A fairie birthday


This could be the hairiest proposal in history


2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

That alien baby is so cute! I had one alien visiting my sims house. Can they really kidnap you?

Unknown kirjoitti...

No if that alien already landed and walking on the ground. I heard that having space rocks on your lot increases the chance to get aliens to visit you. And only male sims can get pregnant on these abductions... :D