perjantai 6. syyskuuta 2013

My Legacy Game in Sunset Valley (part 2)


At the beginning of my legacy game I didn't even have enough money to buy plants from the supermarket so I had to look for some wild plants and seeds.


I didn't have enough money to buy food so I went to the main park and ate from someones picnic basket...


And sometimes I went to the gym only for a shower because my own was so bad.


My first plants!


I kept practicing my gardening skills and was soon able to plant all kinds of plants.


And soon by selling fruits I was able to buy more furniture



I was also wondering where to find a suitable father for my legacy founders baby and then he walked on my door himself!


Got my sim pregnant!!


And she gave birth to my first legacy heir


My sim reached her life goal of a perfect garden and a level 10 in gardening profession.


All possible fruits, herbs, mushrooms, beefs, cheese and egg in perfect quality!

Ei kommentteja: